DISS AND SURROUNDING AREA
Joining Bonus of £500 + Retention Bonus of £500
SALARY – £14 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
FULL TIME OR PART TIME HOURS CONSIDERED
We are currently seeking experienced, enthusiastic and passionate people to help us drive forward our new home care company Kingsley Home Care. Our aim is to help our clients stay living independently in their own homes. We offer full care certificate training, support and a genuine career pathway to help you fulfil your potential.
Kingsley Home Care is part of Kingsley Healthcare, which is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
- Ensure the highest standards of care are maintained by providing support to our Clients and assisting with all personal care and activities of daily living including domestic duties and administration of medication
- Work as part of an efficient team and to contribute to the smooth running of the business
- Represent Kingsley Home Care in a professional and positive manner at all times
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards
- Good leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Willing to undertake mandatory and specialist training
- Car owner/driver (full UK driving licence)
- Passion for career progression
- Provide proof of Covid19 vaccinations
- Joining Bonus of £500 + Retention Bonus of £500*
- Cost of MOT inspection*
- Paid Travel Time between visits*
- Paid mileage between visits and first call from home (25p) *
- Paid for DBS*
- Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Comprehensive training provided
- Enhanced Rates for Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions